Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ticking

I swear I can hear the seconds ticking by. Not that it is at all quiet in this house of 9 on a Saturday! I am so anxious, I just want this coming week and the next to speed by! I am having a hard time thinking of anything else but finally being licensed and even more than that of becoming a foster mom! I have had the joy and privilege of giving birth to 7 beautiful children. As I anticipated their due dates, readied the house, checked things off the to do list, the excitement built until I finally held that precious child in my arms. I am feeling that exact same way as I wait for our license to come through and anticipate the call that will change our lives. I know that becoming a foster mom was what I was meant to do. I am conflicted in knowing that a child has had to suffer in order to need me, but that is the reality of the world that we live in. I hope that I will make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment