Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Here

I am still here waiting, anticipating, checking my email every 5 minutes. Our home study was submitted on Friday afternoon. I figured best case we would be licensed today. I wish I could go on with life like it was any other day but the waiting is killing me! I am trying to keep myself busy but it is still hard. The thing is, once we are licensed we will still be waiting. I don't know why I am so anxious for that little piece of paper to come. I guess it is just one more step in the process before we can move on to accepting our first placement. My husband is definitely not as anxious, for him the longer we put it off the better. He is super supportive and involved but it just doesn't affect him the same way it does me. I am trying to enjoy my last few days of freedom, and full nights sleep, things are about to change. I hope to have good news tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment