Monday, October 3, 2011

Why?

I know that I am going to get asked this question alot. The honest answer is "why not?" I don't have a good answer, or maybe a good enough answer to make other people  "get it." All I know is that all of my life, or at least since I was a very young teenager I knew that I wanted to foster and that desire has never left me. I don't remember having a specific conversation with my husband about this but we must have because he has known from day one that this was something I really wanted to do. Having children and raising my family has been and always will be my first priority but I know that there is room enough in our hearts and in our home to welcome even more children into our lives. So now that we feel that this is the right time in our lives to begin the process of becoming licensed foster parents we are jumping right in. Hang on! It's gonna be a wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment