Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rollercoaster

Wow, what a crazy few days its been! CW lady ends up calling me back about an hour later and asks if I would take him for the weekend. I was hesitant but I want to foster and this kiddo needed a safe, loving place to go so I said yes! Apparently the other foster moms license needs to be amended so that she can take both kids and that just wasn't going to happen Friday afternoon. About 1/2 hour later she calls back, I was like "are you kidding me?" when I saw the caller ID, I don't think my heart can take this! Well, she just wanted to meet halfway since she was driving from over an hour away, I was sympathetic and quickly agreed to meet her and pick up the baby. I quickly ran to my favorite store and picked up a few things now that I new what size I would need, ran home grabbed the hubby and we were out the door to meet our new son! I have so much more to add but right now I am running out the door to yet another appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment